Cambo's Fz8: Almost done. Tired of freaking spending money.

ssky0078

cambo I want more than anything for you to get the sides of those tires broke in. I've been watching guys race bikes on the track at 80-100+ in the rain in corners, so I know the tires can handle it.

I want to come back to this thread in the next couple of weeks and see some chicken strips eaten off

Central Maryland - Great motorcycle roads

cambo

Avid Rider
cambo I want more than anything for you to get the sides of those tires broke in. I've been watching guys race bikes on the track at 80-100+ in the rain in corners, so I know the tires can handle it.

I want to come back to this thread in the next couple of weeks and see some chicken strips eaten off

Central Maryland - Great motorcycle roads

hell yeah bro! thanks for the link, I need to check it out. I'm trying man!! haha, today I came across this neighborhood roundabout with zero traffic around and I went around that beyotch like 8 or 9 times...DRAGGING DAT KNEE. lol totally kidding.

ssky0078

hell yeah bro! thanks for the link, I need to check it out. I'm trying man!! haha, today I came across this neighborhood roundabout with zero traffic around and I went around that beyotch like 8 or 9 times...DRAGGING DAT KNEE. lol totally kidding.

There was an exercise in the Advanced Rider Course that was just that, going in circles of a roundabout. We would do about 5-7 rotations on one size roundabout, then go over to a bigger roundabout, then pull in and rest. I think we did it 3 times. It definitely helps. Problem is you can't change rotation direction on a street roundabout, LOL

BTW this guy does drag knee in UK roundabouts

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLVf0SEpKGs]Channel Intro! =) - YouTube[/ame]