Broke my first thing today =(

Paralgin

Avid Rider
Broke my first part on the bike today. I was just doing the last winter-prep and was moving the bike a little bit backwards to get some space to get the front of the concrete and forgot about the disk-lock. "Stupid me!!:mad::mad:" so i broke of a little piece of the front fender.
So now i need a new one, any idea of where i can get a new front fender to a fear price??

Guillaume

Broke my first part on the bike today. I was just doing the last winter-prep and was moving the bike a little bit backwards to get some space to get the front of the concrete and forgot about the disk-lock. "Stupid me!!:mad::mad:" so i broke of a little piece of the front fender.
So now i need a new one, any idea of where i can get a new front fender to a fear price??

Well, if you want a "fear" price, just go OE to a Yamaha dealer. They should take good care of you... ;)

C

Camo

Maybe fleabay? R1 front fenders should fit as should FZ1's so that may help you find a bargain?

B

bren

are you talking about the fender that goes over the wheel?

could prob get a carbon fibre one off there pretty cheap!

Paralgin

Avid Rider
Will do! But don't think I will be putting it on this year, stands in the garage for the winter :( hit -20 degrees celsius today..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

B

bren

far out! minus 20 ceclius! the coldest temp i have been here in Australia was -6, but i was out in the middle of nowhere while on a training exercise in the army!