Broke my Danmoto Rearset = pretty cool loaner bike

RnR

What'd'ya know :blink: ... it takes a guy with two old ladies to keep mention of a Harley on a Jap forum from turning into a bashing bonanza after the first page.

jumb5150

What'd'ya know :blink: ... it takes a guy with two old ladies to keep mention of a Harley on a Jap forum from turning into a bashing bonanza after the first page.

hahaha didint even think about that. Nah im faithful to my Fz8 and always will be. Its just a nice gesture for someone who has a nice bike to let me borrow it a couple of days.
and thx for not kicking my teeth in guys.

H

Hoover

hahaha didint even think about that. Nah im faithful to my Fz8 and always will be. Its just a nice gesture for someone who has a nice bike to let me borrow it a couple of days.
and thx for not kicking my teeth in guys.

I've ridden a VSled. Not a bad bike by any means. But it is still deffo a Harley.
Bit like driving a Pontiac Fiero with Ferrari bagdes..:cool:

RnR

I've ridden a VSled. Not a bad bike by any means. But it is still deffo a Harley.
Bit like driving a Pontiac Fiero with Ferrari bagdes..:cool:

Actually didn't Porsche have a hand in the VRod engine design for Harley?

H

Hoover

The engine, yes, and its not bad.
The chassis however, is made from something that looks like steel, is as heavy as gold yet has all the torsional ridgidity of a Snickers bar in the desert.
The brakes looked good, shame they weren't connected to the levers.
Oh, and it appears the transmission was developed in conjuntion with John Deere.

That being said. I did enjoy riding it. Big and shouty and pretty quick in a straight line...in a 1986 V-Max kind of way.

D

Deleted member 438

I rented one in Florida and I thought it was pretty nice. It was a lot better than the dyna wide glide I rode before it...I thought pieces were going to vibrate off of it.