blue stripe removal ?

Coop

I'm considering buying a 2013 FZ8 and I'm having a love/hate relationship with the blue stripes on it. One time I look at it and I like them and the next time I hate them. Does anyone have any experience with removing them? Thanks

TheMan_Jesse

I'm considering buying a 2013 FZ8 and I'm having a love/hate relationship with the blue stripes on it. One time I look at it and I like them and the next time I hate them. Does anyone have any experience with removing them? Thanks

I uave not had experience removing it, but i own a 2013 fz8 and the decals arent cleared over so they would
Be and easy removal. But i do believe the blue and light grey stripe are connected. And the "fz8" decal wouldnt look good on the rear fender after removal of the stripes. I personally like the stripes i think it breaks uo the bike and makes it look sleeker. If they were gone i think it would look more bulky. (Like horizontal vs vertical striped shirts on people)

bpassmore8

I took mine off with no problem. I think I just got it hot, peeled it off and used a little goo gone or something on the residual

Coop

Thanks for the replies. Anybody got any pics of their bike after the removal? Thanks again.