Best Helmet Action Cam for riding?

FZ8Panda

I blame you for them shutting down!!!! j/k lol

The Contour camera is a very robust camera, it will take beatings and still survive, thanks to the aluminum frame. It also doesnt have the firmware disaster like the GoPros

LOL! :D Yea, it's a very nice cam. Look forward to many miles with it. :tup:

Rotaryknight

I knew something was wrong a few days ago when I went to their website to try and buy some mounts when many of the links led me to a page is not found.

I got my friends GoPro black and tomorrow, I will do a Contour, Black, AS-15, Mobius comparison lol. My bike is going to look weird as hell tomorrow with all these cameras on....maybe I should use my car instead.

FZ8Panda

I knew something was wrong a few days ago when I went to their website to try and buy some mounts when many of the links led me to a page is not found.

I got my friends GoPro black and tomorrow, I will do a Contour, Black, AS-15, Mobius comparison lol. My bike is going to look weird as hell tomorrow with all these cameras on....maybe I should use my car instead.

Nice. Where's the fun in testing out all those cameras in a car? lol. Look forward to what you find. I did a test record of the Contour+2 the day I got it. It was in the evening in low light and most of the reviews out there on it are pretty accurate. Not the best picture quality in low light but not awful either. I don't plan on recording much in low light so that's no biggie. I will test out the cam with full charge in sunny conditions soon. Overall, so far I'm liking the camera.

ShooterMcgavin

hey I saw early on in the thread yall talking about not liking the mounts. Well I as well hate the mounts but love my GoPro

I found this site UNRULY and that is where I got all of my mounts they have some great durable gear and works superb. if that's your only reason for not going for the GoPro I would def check these out.