Been Looking for a Exhaust

FZ8.UK

In my opinion i think the best looking pipe is a Yoshi, sadly it IS the most exspensive,

What do you think is the best looking pipe for the FZ

BeachinFZ8

2 bros all black, but my second would be the twin hole exhaust from Yoshi

I agree with Beefcake. - 2 Bros black series in carbon. Looks great, sounds great, as good of a performance bump as you'll get with any of them, which honestly isn't much. They do knock about 8 pounds off compared to the stock can - that thing is a boat anchor!

The 2 Bros install is easy - 1/2 hour, good hardware AND it's the only slip on that uses the stock cover plate to cover the pipe section from the cat back to the can. I'm very happy with mine - I debated between it and the Yoshi, price and the cover plate sold me.

i agree with the two bros i also have one and i love it! i dont think you could go wrong with any of with any of these pipes i have also read great things about the akrapovic also

mckshred

2 Brothers Slip On

Just got the Two Bros Carbon All Black. Only took about 15 minutes to install. Love it so far.

C

Camo

It does to a degree. I think the overall finish on the Mivv is more to my liking.
The welds on the Mivv are a bit more low key I think.

kbrink

The Mivv pipe is nice! I'd have to 2nd that on the Damoto exhaust, It's a really good value. I've got the Jisu pipe and I'm very happy with it (tho it's a totally diff look than the Mivv)

Happy mod-ing!! :D