Barracuda Indicators

hypo

pretty decent looking... I still haven't found what I'm looking for to put up front... since LED's remove the whole "running lights" thing...

crspangenberg

Hello all, this is my first post as I just recently (last friday) went and put a deposit on a brand new 2011 FZ8 my first new bike! I can't wait to get it so of course I am looking at accessories to make it my own! One of the first things I thought of doing was the LED turn signals but I was bummed about losing the running lights. I didn't see anything about this on the forum and i though i would throw my :2cents: in. I did some research and this is what i found:

"there is an easy way to make it work. take the two power wires, the running light and blinker wires. goto radio shack and get 4 1n5400 diodes. solder those to the positive wires. make sure the silver top of the diodes lead away from the harness. take the two ends of the diodes and the positive wire of the flushmounts and solder those together. connect the grounds. now you will have blinkers and running lights"

I have not tried it yet but I thought it is worth mentioning!