Barely Used Motorcycle Gear

cambo

Avid Rider
Hey folks, just cleaning out the closet here in case anyone is interested. Just to give you an idea of fitment. I'm 6'2", stocky build, 43" chest, giant ass lats, small ass dick.

1) Icon Overlord Type 1 Textile Jacket "Attack Fit" sz XL- Worn 3 times. Wanted to not be a squid during the hot summer months so this white high air flow jacket was my solution. Decided to be a squid anyway. Never touched this again. Bought new for $215. Selling for $100 + shipping.

2) SOLD Speed and Strength Armored Hoodie sz XL- Worn twice? Again...wanted to not be a squid. Tried to find that fine line between wearing protection and dressing lightly. Thought this armored hoodie was the solution. I still preferred only a t shirt. Bought new for $110. Selling for $50 + shipping.

3) SOLD Teknic Perforated Leather Jackie sz 48- selling because I never wear this one at all. It's my favorite fitting of all the jackets...but it's black. and I'm racist. totally kidding...I have no idea why I'm putting this up for sale. probably because I need money for more exhausts. Bought new for $290? Selling for $100 + shipping. Note* It's a 48 but it definitely fits like a 46.

4) SOLD Icon Kevlar Jeans sz 36- fits perfect. Not too tight, the perfect amount of bagginess. Looks/feels like normal jeans with the exception of those stretch panels. Barely worn...again...because I preferred regular jeans, sweats or basketball shorts. Bought new for $110...selling for $50 + shipping.

Last edited:

Kardiac996

Cambo.

2) Speed and Strength Armored Hoodie sz XL- Worn twice? Again...wanted to not be a squid. Tried to find that fine line between wearing protection and dressing lightly. Thought this armored hoodie was the solution. I still preferred only a t shirt. Bought new for $110. Selling for $50 + shipping.

Ill take the hoodie for sure. you do paypal or wanna meet locally?

cambo

Avid Rider
Cambo.

2) Speed and Strength Armored Hoodie sz XL- Worn twice? Again...wanted to not be a squid. Tried to find that fine line between wearing protection and dressing lightly. Thought this armored hoodie was the solution. I still preferred only a t shirt. Bought new for $110. Selling for $50 + shipping.

Ill take the hoodie for sure. you do paypal or wanna meet locally?

awesome dude, yeah I can do paypal: [email protected]

I could make the trek up as far north as Frederick tmr but it'd have to be mad early...like, meet there at 0800. I have to be back for a stupid baby shower...

If not, it'd probably be easier for me to just ship it unless you want to come all the way down to rockville. Let me know dude!

rug_burn

Cambo:
I'm 6'2 also, but more of a lanky build , but just the same, I'll take the Teknic jacket. I been wearing various other style jackets a little too much. I need one like that.
Got Paypal: [email protected].

-Paul

Kardiac996

received my hoodie in a day!! and as described!

Thanks Cambo.

We should open up a sub thread to this category for forum feedback for members when good sales occur