backpacks....

AcidRaiN

what are you guys riding with? I'd trying to decide between a backpack or a tail bag to commute back and forth to work.

Let's see em!

Black Widow

Avid Rider
Ogio tail bag. It is very good quaility, has a buillt in rain cover. The bag mounts to buckles that you leave under the rear seat for a clean look(no straps to see). I highly recommend this bag, tough as nails.

BIGpanda

tank bag for the win. My alpinestars vest has reflective strips on the back and I like for them to be visible when I ride. But I just mount my backpack to the rear seat and use a bungee to hold it on.

glockman39

I always ride with a back pack; I have two that I change up depending on how much gear I'm carrying. For small loads, I use my Falstaff pack.

For larger loads, I use a Blackhawk! pack that will carry a crap load.

AndyP

I'll be buying a replacement Kriega at tax time this year...They are by far the best packs money can buy. It'll last you the lifetime of your riding endeavours!

Kriega motorbike motorcycle accessories backpacks
Big range to suit any and all requirements :)

This is what I had before and can swear by - http://www.kriega.com.au/rucksacks?...ge=flypage.pbv.tpl&product_id=3&category_id=4

I agee Kriega has some great products. I have a rucksac, a tailbag and a waistbag - all excellent quality, built to last and designed by bikers.