Anyone in the tri-state (PA,NJ,DE)

HAHA NO!!!

I have been trying to find other riders to ride but I cant seem to find anyone who really wants to ride for longer than a hour. Im down to go anywhere M-F after 1pm and on weekends, I need to plan ahead.
View attachment 3526

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Rotaryknight

Most weekends I ride, I ride regularly to work on the weekdays unless its a torrential rain storm lol. Enjoy the long rides in PA. You ever been on route 125 in PA? I was planning to go there sometime in the near future
Gold Mine Road to Route 125 | Pennsylvania Motorcycle Roads and Rides | MotorcycleRoads.com

Route 82 down in deleware is a nice ride but lots of blindspots.
The Loop | Delaware Motorcycle Roads and Rides | MotorcycleRoads.com

Theres lots of twisty roads out in the rural area of PA around Pottstown and Reading.
I was also planning a route in google maps
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msi...ll=40.340264,-75.666962&spn=1.029989,2.113495

You can also try joining a motorcycle club on Meetup.com
Or come on down to Philadelphia Riders on Reddit

Last edited:

eru000

I live in NYC and I'm down for long rides. I just did a 2400 mile trip down to Tennessee a few weeks ago. That was 8-14 hours a day of riding ;)

I work nights, but I can get up before 1pm and ride until whenever.

HAHA NO!!!

Im down for watever. I have neighbors that ride and always put excuses to ride. Full of shit.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

97audia4

Most weekends I ride, I ride regularly to work on the weekdays unless its a torrential rain storm lol. Enjoy the long rides in PA. You ever been on route 125 in PA? I was planning to go there sometime in the near future
Gold Mine Road to Route 125 | Pennsylvania Motorcycle Roads and Rides | MotorcycleRoads.com

Route 82 down in deleware is a nice ride but lots of blindspots.
The Loop | Delaware Motorcycle Roads and Rides | MotorcycleRoads.com

Theres lots of twisty roads out in the rural area of PA around Pottstown and Reading.
I was also planning a route in google maps
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msi...ll=40.340264,-75.666962&spn=1.029989,2.113495

You can also try joining a motorcycle club on Meetup.com
Or come on down to Philadelphia Riders on Reddit

125 is a great ride, its about an hour or so from my house. going 501 to 645 to 125 is an awesome day of riding.

npeifer2308

I'm from Allentown, PA and i'm always trying to find some new riders to go riding with and cruising with a few other 8's would be pretty cool. I'm down for long rides but will def need to know in advance so I can plan for it. Just hit me up with a pm if you want to meet up for a ride.

97audia4

I'm from Allentown, PA and i'm always trying to find some new riders to go riding with and cruising with a few other 8's would be pretty cool. I'm down for long rides but will def need to know in advance so I can plan for it. Just hit me up with a pm if you want to meet up for a ride.

shit man any good roads up in Allentown to ride? I work at the Peterbilt dealer right off exit 54.