Any Photoshop Gurus out there?

shaunone

Hey guys, I've got a 2012 FZ8 50th Anniversary on order and was thinking about adding a sub cowl and a seat cowl. I'd have to paint both pieces either red or white. I was hoping I could find someone who could photoshop both these pieces on the bike in both red and white to see which looks better. Any helpers? Thanks in advance,

Shaun

p.s. I failed when I tried to upload a pic so here is a link to the bike:

http://yamaha-motor.ca/products/images/motorcycles/2012_FZ8-N-WGP50th_BWC1_CA_1_l.jpg

Speedo007

I could probably help you out for a quick mockup but I'd need a sideview of the seat cowl. But just with that picture you supplied I'm confident white and white would look better then red with the rest of the theme. You'll have quite a sweet ride and I suspect you won't be seeing many on the road...as I dont even see black FZ8s around here :)

Last edited:

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
I could probably help you out for a quick mockup but I'd need a sideview of the seat cowl. But just with that picture you supplied I'm confident white and white would look better then red with the rest of the theme. You'll have quite a sweet ride and I suspect you won't be seeing many on the road...as I dont even see black FZ8s around here :)

LOL, I was getting ready to suggest Speedo.

Speedo007

Here's a quick rough of what it could look like. I just airbrushed a seat cowl there to give an idea of how it would look...

shaunone

Wow! Thanks, that was extremely fast. I was leaning towards white to begin with but that definitely confirms it, thanks again,

Shaun

JTB

Pillion
I almost bought the anniversary from my dealer but I didn't like the red. But in my opinion, the seat cowl would look awesome with a red stripe down the middle to match the bike