Any one figure out a good way to carry a golf bag?

willsocgv

Anyone figure out an easy way to carry your golf bag? I'm going to experiment with sitting it vertically on the back foot peg but wanted to see if anyone had another clever idea

V

Vapordan

Sit on the bike as far back as possible. Jam the bottom of the bag into your crotch, let the top end of the bag lean on the handle bar and out over the front headlightt. Riding should force wind into the bag to keep the clubs and bag tight against you. Turning will always be a problem.

sixtus

Yeah, I don't see this endeavor ending well.

Maybe you could strap it to your back somehow? Any other way and I don't see how it wouldn't seriously affect your ability to ride...

C

Camo

It'd be great to see an Fz8 on that show...worlds dumbest drivers.

cpatt

jeze guys lol my buddy at work does it on his harley. he uses a golf bag with a strap that zips up over the clubs and just throws it on his back.

FZER

Avid Rider
Maybe one of those bungy net things. Walking bag too, absolutely not a cart bag. Still don't think it's a good idea. I thought I was crazy for throwing a 30lb bag of cat litter on the back.....

V

Vapordan

The average passenger weighs a few times more than 30 lbs right? It's all about 'fitment'!

V

Vapordan

ok man, that's bordering on irresponsible and I'm calling you on it.

sixtus

Heh... here you go, courtesy of reddit: