Any gaming geeks here?

waypoint

mod squad
I too enjoy Battlefield 3 & Bad Co. 2. I also love the new F1 2012. I play on a PC not a console.

W

WARPTH

I was. My son is 9 months old. Havent played any console games for 9 months...

F

Fazed

I like my games. Online game I play at the mooment is World of Tanks. PS3 games are the call of duty series and battlefield 3

B

bren

I'm shit at games lol. I only play simple ones like street fighter, bike racing, nab jam etc lol

ssky0078

PSN gamer tag ssky007
Steam gamer tag ssky007(8) (I can't remember if it has the 8 on it or not)

I play COD and BF. I also like the Fallout series.

C

Camo

I don't think I've picked up a controller for 12 months...
I was playing GT5, F1 2011, COD and grand theft auto.

I've had to do up a schedule for my 9 year old to limit gaming time as he can play games ALL day happily... He bounces from the PC to the DS to the Wii to the PS3 lol.
Tell him to stop playing one only to find him 5 minutes later playing another.... Crazy!

Mint

I have exact same problem with my son...infact he often appears to be playing 2 things at once...ps3 on running some game ,chatting away to some other spotty youth....but ipod touch getting played at same time.....lol....multi-tasking!. I like getting on the ps3 when I can, currently giving farcry3 a bit of a hammering, but mostly play racing games, like nfs:hot pursuit. I tried bf3 online for about 5 mins....died alot...got no kills...and rage quit....lol.

Mansack

Team Fortress 2. Love playing the Pyro, though people think it's a "noob" class. Until I reflect a huntsman arrow into a snipers head. Soldier is my other favorite.

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
I'm an X-Box fan and I'm some kind of pathological spender on top of it all. I play some of my games, The Forza's, Need for Speed's, Assassin's Creed's, and Halo's. Some others that I've bought and started but never really got anywhere, I've got so many that I've never really delved into that if I would've saved that money I could probably have a Graves full slung under my baby already.