akrapovic or yoshimura?

D

Deleted member 438

The Akra was too long and too quiet for me. I think the Yosh looks a lot better because it has a shorter canister, but you can't go wrong with either one because they are both good quality. I also settled with a Mivv for looks and more noise.

H

Hoover

I have the Yoshi R77 as my first choice. However, look up my post on the Danmoto shorty that I did. That is still on the bike as I love the hooligan noise it makes. The video doesnt do it justice. I may well sell my R77 in the spring.

Lee_533

The Akra was too long and too quiet for me. I think the Yosh looks a lot better because it has a shorter canister, but you can't go wrong with either one because they are both good quality. I also settled with a Mivv for looks and more noise.

Really? I thought Akra was louder than Yosh...I don't know because I don't have either but from my friends bikes the Yoshimuras are quieter. Maybe it's the models they have.

Anyways, I have a Leo Vince. Love the sound and Laguna Seca certified lol.

Ben1105

Why not the carbon fiber two brothers pipe I've had mine for maybe a month and I absolutely love it, easy install, sounds awesome, and the black series looks great on the 8

Marthy

Any of you ever consider a Viper can? They're available at Fly N Cycle. I use those for my 6R headers. Got a nice deep tone and the price is great. I use the 20cm alum can with carbon end. They also have all carbon ones.

RnR

Those two were on my short list. I favored the Yosh R77. Yet I'm with Ben and have ordered the Two Brothers black series.

C

Camo

I think my end can trumps all ;)
My second choice would be a Mivv or the Yosh.
Not at all a fan of two brothers sorry guys, the cans look like they're a meter long.

B

bren

i prefer the double shortys... dunno why. had an ixil one on my zx6r and look nice and compact and a good amount of noise... Just like the mivv double gun on my FZ8.

Dunno, but all the other "cans" just look bulky to me. i really dig the short, slim light weight compact look.

H

Hoover

i prefer the double shortys... dunno why. had an ixil one on my zx6r and look nice and compact and a good amount of noise... Just like the mivv double gun on my FZ8.

Dunno, but all the other "cans" just look bulky to me. i really dig the short, slim light weight compact look.

Mine's not bulky! But it is short though :D

Ben1105

Not at all a fan of two brothers sorry guys, the cans look like they're a meter long.

Too bad you don't like the Two bros, but I guess it's your loss. On the other hand I'm also very interested in the Mivv doublegun for a second exhaust. I like to switch things up every now and then.

RnR

My wife disagrees. She says the long one's a good fit. :D

sovde

I like the Mivv carbon fiber with removable baffle from PJ's Parts. This is my 3rd Mivv from them(2 triumphs). Never taken baffle out.

shredz87

The double gun is definitely cool looking, so cool looking in fact, that it doesn't look street legal, anyone have any info in regards to that in the U.S. have you had any problems?