Aftermarket Levers

Harrywz

On Ebay you see all kinds of aftermarket levers, prices starting in the "bargain basement' all the way to "the sky's the limit"

Any comments, preferences on these?

W

WARPTH

I bought the cheap $35 aud shipped levers. i think theyre great. quality of them well and truly exceeded.my expectations.

Speedo007

Bought a pair for 35$ too, in black. 20 days later, the black anodization is turning bronze...they work fine, but you get what you pay for.

Harrywz

Great, thanks for all the replies. So it looks like if I want coloured levers its best to go with name brand. I guess if I finally break down and get them, will be gold ones to go with my forks and blue body.

Thanks again

stianR

I got the Shorty Pro Levers from mcmotoparts. Black with gold adjustment. They work great and still look like new after well over a month. Very happy with these! £39.

FZER

Avid Rider
I have the AVS longs because of my big hands. I orginally ordered gold with black adjusters, but the gold was burnt orange, and I sent them back for black on black. The clutch lever could come back a little further to be ideal, but they are better than the OEM's.

V

Vapordan

I got an extra set taking dust in the cupboard, if you want them. Rideitmoto. Gold. along with an extra set of gold handle-bar thingies. They are full sized. There is a scuff mark on one of them from my fighting with it.

daxzakk

Got a set from rideitmoto.com. $79 took about a week so far pretty happy. Came with a free set of grips too

Harrywz

I got an extra set taking dust in the cupboard, if you want them. Rideitmoto. Gold. along with an extra set of gold handle-bar thingies. They are full sized. There is a scuff mark on one of them from my fighting with it.

May take you up on it.