Adjustable Air Suspension

leem00

Anyone ever seen/tried/heard of this?

Arnott Adjustable Motorcycle Air Suspension

I don't see anything for Yamaha on their site, but it seems like a neat idea to me.

From the limited number of bikes on their website....I am guessing they develop kits as customers want them.... probably $$$$$$

I had seen them in a lot of the air ride suspension for motorcycle searches I was doing yesterday... but I am thinking about building a harley from scratch... not my choice for a sport style bike... to much variability and risk of a crash at speed.

MotoZen

I saw that they have kits for sport bikes as well. They have kits for the gsx-r series of bikes and the zx-14.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

Bajaedition

Choppers and baggers use it a lot
they do not need the suspension performance we do so it makes sense, you just add air for preload

MotoZen

Have any of you actually looked at the site, or are you just guessing?

Taken from the zx-14 product page: " This system is NOT an air cylinder, but an actual air spring, complete with compression and rebound capability."

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

Woody146

Banned
• 16-Position QA1® Shock Absorber
• Goodyear® Air Spring Sleeves
• Show Chrome Finish
• Compressor W/ Vent Solenoid
• 7 Different Installation Height Settings
• Adjustable Clevis Design
• 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Construction
• Micro-Toggle Inflation Switch

Sounds like its perfect for a showbike...and it's chrome...I mean sure it's cool..I'd put it on my Harley...but I'm gonna go with the standard technology..if it's good enough for moto gp...it's good nuff for me.