Accessories

Bill

Hi all , just bought a new fz8 , looking for accessories , wondering if there are favourite sites that u can recommend , found quite a few , but which one's are the best price , etc
Bill

kopairnik

There's Canada's motorcycle, it's really good for gear and they ship fast,but they don't carry a whole lot for fz8s. I found, motostarz got more choices, but they are sometimes out of stock and they don't show it on the web site. The two site are in canada so the shipping if good and quick. You got revzilla too which I never bought from, but they seem decent and of course ebay.

07cobaltLScoupe

depends what you mean by accessories. for aftermarket parts and stuff i usually look at surfsidemoto, but for riding gear and stuff like that i go to my local Cycle Gear which always has deals. not sure if that helps ya much up in canada

Bill

There's Canada's motorcycle, it's really good for gear and they ship fast,but they don't carry a whole lot for fz8s. I found, motostarz got more choices, but they are sometimes out of stock and they don't show it on the web site. The two site are in canada so the shipping if good and quick. You got revzilla too which I never bought from, but they seem decent and of course ebay.

Hey thanks , I'm checking out motostarz tomorrow , there about an hour away from my place
Bill

blues hurler

I don't know about local shops yet as I'm new to the area. One place that is cool is The Shop, run by a guy named Brett. He's a good guy and sells riding gear, some accessories, etc. It's downtown off Hastings somewhere...here's some reviews and info: The Shop Vancouver - Downtown Eastside - Vancouver, BC | Yelp

I actually interviewed Brett by phone for an article I did about a year ago, and finally got to meet him a month ago. Very nice, chill guy, as is the vibe of the store. Great hangout.

For online I use Motorcycle Superstore. Good stuff, fast shipping.

Last edited: