A little wheelie

Landin

Hi from Sweden! First post here.
Love to watch movies of all the Fz8´s out there, thanks for uploading all your vids on youtube so that I have something to do in the night =)
Here´s a little video from summer 2011 just after I got my licens.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGNu0Rb4vZs]Yamaha Fz8 Wheelie - YouTube[/ame]

Video of my Leo vince slip on sound.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzwEYb3Og5M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzwEYb3Og5M[/ame]

shadowman

Nice wheelie. I'd like to be able to do that but I'm way too old and chicken to even try.:eek:
BTW, I love the sound of the Leo Vince. I had one on my last bike.

Landin

Nice wheelie. I'd like to be able to do that but I'm way too old and chicken to even try.:eek:
BTW, I love the sound of the Leo Vince. I had one on my last bike.

Tnx =) You are never to old to do a wheelie!! =)
I have try to do stoppies, but the ABS is in the way =/ Wanna have a button that I can turn it of with.

The sound is great, but its kind of noisy some times. Thinking of make it black instead so it matches the bike more.

highoctane

Canyon Carver
Tnx =) You are never to old to try a wheelie!! =)
I have try to do stoppies, but the ABS is in the way =/ Wanna have a button that I can turn it of with.

The sound is great, but its kind of noisy some times. Thinking of make it black instead so it matches the bike more.
fixed for ya!

ssky0078

I did my first wheelie today, only got the wheel up about 3 feet and maybe only went 20 feet long. I couldn't stop giggling afterward. So much fun.
Thanks for posting the inspirational vid.

Landin

I did my first wheelie today, only got the wheel up about 3 feet and maybe only went 20 feet long. I couldn't stop giggling afterward. So much fun.
Thanks for posting the inspirational vid.

Thats a good start! Congrats! Don´t rush it, let it come naturally! :)

b-eock

Yeah 2nd day I started working on wheelies. Don't rush at all start bringing the bike up SLOWLY. Even now where I control the wheelie much better, I still every now and then bring it up too fast and get a rush. Just be safe and watch out for cops. (not always the case, I have had a couple cops ask me to do wheelies :p

BLAZEX09

Commuter
Yeah 2nd day I started working on wheelies. Don't rush at all start bringing the bike up SLOWLY. Even now where I control the wheelie much better, I still every now and then bring it up too fast and get a rush. Just be safe and watch out for cops. (not always the case, I have had a couple cops ask me to do wheelies :p

MikeC

Weekend Rider
danggg that's awesome.

How likely is it that the bike will fly out from under you? I'm super chicken.

b-eock

Don't try and ride wheelies when first learning them. Get the feel for it coming up. Its totally different. Learn where the power hits on your bike so it doesn't go flying out from under you. Just take your time and practice often and you'll be good soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2