905 cage or similar on fz8

FastZ8

Does anyone run a stunt type cage on your 8? I've been looking at some like the 905 but can't find any pictures of them on the bike.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Mo$4FZ8

905 Crash Bars

Here are some pics. You will need a belt sander or a grinder to grind off the flange from the bolt that goes thru the frame.

b-eock

Yamaha's engine cage didn't dent. Its solid aluminum. Went down at 60-65 mph. And it slammed on the cage. Just ground down a lot, but didn't bend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Wreckless

Yamaha's engine cage didn't dent. Its solid aluminum. Went down at 60-65 mph. And it slammed on the cage. Just ground down a lot, but didn't bend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

yea yamahas engine guard is designed like this one where the end comes out straight like a slider. The givi is also aluminum but since the shape is round from where it bolts onto the engine i can only imagin the point of impact would be somewhere in the middle of the tubing

Mo$4FZ8

Woody146? A=1938 Ford
Nemo = Dunlop D616, at 1 time a lot of the Custom Builders used them. I got them because they grip on sand and water covered roads like you would not believe. They are discontinued so I have a set of Pirelli Rosso 2s now.