$65 - BRAND NEW Motodynamic Smoked Tail Light (Plug & Play)

teemo

SOLD --- $65 - BRAND NEW Motodynamic Smoked Tail Light (Plug & Play)

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hi guys - I have for sale one brand new never been installed. Never been de-zip tied Motodynamic Smoked LED tail light for the FZ8. This is the PLUG AND PLAY edition where no wire splicing is required.. you can see the plug and play harness in the picture below.

I got it for 85 bucks including shipping back in April but I don't think I'll ever get around to installing it so might as well sell it to someone instead of having it sit forever.

$65 Shipped within the US!

My Paypal is [email protected]

Thanks guys.

edit: Video of the light.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8_zvY54CNc"]2006-2012 Yamaha FZ1 FZ8 Sequential LED Tail Light Clear Lens - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

DLSGAP

love mine... install was quick and easy. default is to have the brake flash 3 times before going solid and the turn signals sequential. If you dont want the brake flash, or the sequential, i recommend changing the settings before you install.

FZER

Avid Rider
I plan on installing mine Sunday morning before it gets too hot. I also got a fender eliminator to boot.

teemo

Whoa... I haven't checked this thread in a while.

For those who just scroll to the bottom. The light is now sold!

Thanks Dr. Doom.

teemo

Quick question - does the turn signals work with the stock turn signals or are they separate?

I don't know because I didn't install it. Maybe Dr. Doom can elaborate?

My original plan was to rip off the rear lights and then throw these on instead. I got lazy :p

FZER

Avid Rider
The tail light plugs directly into the stock turn signals adaptor plugs and the brake plug, thus you'd have to splice into the wires to run both the tail light turn signals and the stock turn signals or even aftermarket turn signals. However, if you don't want to run the turn signal in the new tail light you can just leave the stock signals plugged in. I've tapped into the brake wires to run an aftermarket led brake light.

Last edited: