2013 fender eliminator

LT1

What do you guys recommend for a fender eliminator for my new FZ8? Wanna get rid of this ugly thing that comes with it... Also, being in California, are there any requirements in terms of what's legal or not?

9 Lives

I like the Yoshimura, its built specifically for the FZ8 and you can use your original signal lights if you want. It's more money that the "fits all bikes" ones you can buy on ebay but worth it for the fit and finish IMO.

Shorted

I have the Yoshimura on my 2012, a little pricey($100 on eBay) but it was easy to install and uses the stock turn signals. I would highly recommend it.
I don't know about California but here in Illinois as long as you have a visible rear license plate, there is no problem at all.
Enjoy that awesome bike man!

master paper clip

I couldn't stand the football turn signals so if your planning on replacing them then just buy the cheapest one u can with a license plate light, got mine for 10$ at the dealer got some signals while I was there, like 35$ all together and I didn't have to wait for it to come in the mail

07cobaltLScoupe

i have an evotech performance FE, it uses stock signals and is very cleanly built. if i recall it was around 100 shipped or so.

edit: here's a side pic of my bike with it

Last edited:

Bajaedition

on ebay I got a fender eliminator with a led for just over 20 clams. I also got a motodynamic intergrated tail light
put them on and have never had an issue with the cops