2012 FZ8 lots of extras $7000 obo

Ben1105

Sad to hear the news.
Do you really have to sell the bike?
You said you didn't want to. Maybe take your time a little with this decision. This is your baby as much as your pets. Riding is great for taking your mind off things and boosting that feel good factor. All stuff you're gonna need.
Just a different view point...

I do believe this man has a point!

V

Vapordan

I do believe this man has a point!

+1. try not to be impulsive. Freedom from the everyday stress and strain is very illusive. Lack of freedom shows up everywhere, in your relationship, in your finances, in your health, in your...u get the picture.

Just reread the entire thread. You didn't say why things went down the toilet. But you should think hard before going down the divorce route. I'm just coming off a rough rough patch after 12 years of marriage. Here's a question for you: If you put your ego aside for a minute, Is it worth one more try? Only you can tell. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Last edited by a moderator:

FZER

Avid Rider
Definitely not going to sell the bike anymore. I actually think I need it. To say the least things have been rough. I asked to go to consoling, but she said she didn't want to this time. Our arguments are so stupid too. Over absolutely nothing that would matter in a couple days. I'm going to a therapist and she, my Mom, and my two really close friends are keeping me together. I also slepted last night too. I hope no one thinks less of me for admitting I'm getting professional help, but my Dad, back, and divorce just got to be too much. To think I could have just talked with you guys to realize that I should keep the bike.

beefcake morris

Definitely not going to sell the bike anymore. I actually think I need it. To say the least things have been rough. I asked to go to consoling, but she said she didn't want to this time. Our arguments are so stupid too. Over absolutely nothing that would matter in a couple days. I'm going to a therapist and she, my Mom, and my two really close friends are keeping me together. I also slepted last night too. I hope no one thinks less of me for admitting I'm getting professional help, but my Dad, back, and divorce just got to be too much. To think I could have just talked with you guys to realize that I should keep the bike.

You should never feel like less of a person, because you are asking for help.

reALIGNed

Good for you, stand tall and be proud, it takes a real man to take these steps your taking.

MotoRick

Motorcycle Fanatic

My thoughts and prayers are with you, my friend.

D

Deleted member 438

My thoughts are with you bro.

S

Shock

Sorry to hear that things are rough. The wife and I had some rough times but we made it through everything. I'll say a prayer for y'all.

FZER

Avid Rider
Went through two days of really bad depression Thursday and Friday I know this is a mutual agreement, but I begged to come home....I'm better today. We did talk, I didn't get to put an end to all of this, but for some reason I feel better about everything??? I'm starting today to really move stuff out. Got a storage room yesterday, because there isn't really a ton of room at my parent's. First thing on the list; One pretty custom FZ8. It's actually coming to my parent's though.

FZER

Avid Rider
Update

Saturday when I started moving stuff she broke down and started crying and asked if we could maybe just stay separated for a little bit. I do think if we get back together I'll have to sell the bike though. It sort of got sprung on her...

Hey, look what I bought!!!!

n00b

Avid Rider
Saturday when I started moving stuff she broke down and started crying and asked if we could maybe just stay separated for a little bit. I do think if we get back together I'll have to sell the bike though. It sort of got sprung on her...

Hey, look what I bought!!!!
about 10 years ago I decided that trying to get buy-in on the things I want just leads to frustration. There's never a good time to buy a vette, buy a bike, start a big fun project, etc... Those are not things you need, they're things you want. There's a balance, but part of it should involve her accepting you need things to make you happy too.

C

Camo

Keep your dignity and your bike. Wipe her altogether and start a fresh.
In ten years time when you look back you're going to want to say you did the right thing, not that you were to scared to go out into the world and find a new beginning.

So many good women out there and life is to short to let one slow you down.

D

Deleted member 438

Keep your dignity and your bike. Wipe her altogether and start a fresh.
In ten years time when you look back you're going to want to say you did the right thing, not that you were to scared to go out into the world and find a new beginning.

So many good women out there and life is to short to let one slow you down.

Well said. I was thinking the same, but I didn't want to be the one to say it.