2012 For sale $6000

FZER

Avid Rider
SOLD!

Guys I am going to sell my 2012. A lot of you guys know what's going on with me and my wife and one thing that would really help things is if I would give up my bike. I also had a horrible week with my back and it's going to require surgery this time and not to sound like a violin playing I also don't have any sick leave because of my Dad's illness and death last year. One less bill would be great. So if anyone is interested or if you can mention it to anyone that might be interested it would be a great help for me.

$6000 is what I'm asking and I'm really firm on that price. It has the full akrapovic exhaust on it, motodynamics tail with a custom led light, AVS black levers, aftermarket mirrors as well, and a yoshimura fender eliminator. I will also be willing to throw in my helmet (med icon alliance), jackets (size large), and tank bag (first gear gps) if it will help sell it. It has been mention that I should put it back to stock and sell my aftermarket stuff, but I can't really do that because of my back. I believe I have almost every stock part too.

I can also help with delivery if someone is pretty far away, but that will be a limiting factor I'm sure.

Thank God for a good therapist and a great mother! Damn....

Last edited:
D

DJK1505

Damn man, thats a smokin deal!

If you decide to take the full exhaust system off, I would be interested in that.

Sucks you are getting rid of it, but it is just a toy, they come and go. Get your shit straight and get another. Hope all works out for you man!!!!!

DJ

FZER

Avid Rider
Yeah I do think I'll be getting another unless my wife and I do get divorced, but her and I have a long way to go to get things fixed. I know she wants kids, but I'm scared as hell to do that. Next thing I know I'll be stuck with child support for 18 if that happens.

I think everyone will know I'm for real on this too. I'm sure my 580 post will speak for that. No spam.

beefcake morris

What part of GA are you in? If you are close maybe I could ride up for the day and help you return it to stock.

If you need a stock exhaust I have one.

FZER

Avid Rider
What part of GA are you in? If you are close maybe I could ride up for the day and help you return it to stock.

If you need a stock exhaust I have one.

Yeah you aren't that far away, I'm right below Macon GA, but I'll leave it as is to hopefully sell it quicker. $6000 would pay off my loan and that's really all I'm worried about. That would make my only bill my health insurance, which my wife, although we are separated right now, is also on. I'm most likely going to have something done really quick to my back. Twice now I've lost all feeling in both of my legs and the ability to walk for a few minutes. My right foot stays all messed up right now too, like it's in a bed of fireants. Surgery is scary but nerve block shots which I have had five this year only help for a week or so. There's just no room for my nerve bundle between my two vertabra. Nerve block shots aren't fun at all either. Imagine a needle going into basically your back. Both a neurosurgen that comes highly recomended and a pain clinic both say that eventually I'm going to need some kind of surgery. It's just scarey to think I could move just the wrong way though and possibly end up paralized. Wierd though that last disc is the only one that's really in bad shape. Please excuse all grammer and spelling errors. I'm pretty f-ck up on meds today. LOL.

D

DJK1505

Damn man, I know how back pain can mess shit up.

Broke neck, herniated two disc's in lower back, and blown disc in lower. Two surgeries and still massive back pain.

Sorry to hear man!

DJ

FZER

Avid Rider
Damn man, I know how back pain can mess shit up.

Broke neck, herniated two disc's in lower back, and blown disc in lower. Two surgeries and still massive back pain.

Sorry to hear man!

DJ

Wow, I'm sure you do still have a lot of pain. Man makes my problem seem pretty small. It's just a combo deal for me that's making everything so hard. I really miss my pets and my Dad....Those guys can always make things better and I miss the good times with my wife. I am going on a church retreat this weekend but haven't been really active for a long time in church, but maybe looking at things from a different prospective will help. Some fellowship couldn't be bad either with some folks that are basically therapist too.

Oh yeah, graves block plates too. Losing the aftermarket parts doesn't bother me near as much as all the hard work installing everything. I do still have the vibration in my headlight assemble. It doesn't bother me, so I haven't screwed around with it.

Last edited:

Guillaume

Wow, I'm sure you do still have a lot of pain. Man makes my problem seem pretty small. It's just a combo deal for me that's making everything so hard. I really miss my pets and my Dad....Those guys can always make things better and I miss the good times with my wife. I am going on a church retreat this weekend but haven't been really active for a long time in church, but maybe looking at things from a different prospective will help. Some fellowship couldn't be bad either with some folks that are basically therapist too.

Oh yeah, graves block plates too. Losing the aftermarket parts doesn't bother me near as much as all the hard work installing everything. I do still have the vibration in my headlight assemble. It doesn't bother me, so I haven't screwed around with it.

Best of luck from the west coast. I hope stuff straightens up for you.

FZER

Avid Rider
I won't be on the computer till late Sunday early Monday, so ya'll get it sold for me by then!

N8 Dub

Good luck man, I hope everything works out for you. Just remember if life was easy we would never appreciate the good times we have. Wish I could help you out with the bike its a killer bike and deal, you should have no problems getting rid of it.

BIGpanda

Damn that sucks man, also sucks you have all those sweet items we want!

I really want those levers... =DDD

FZER

Avid Rider
Thanks guys for all the encouragement. Back surgery definitely going to happen...I was approved for advanced sick leave, thank God, but because the marriage stuff it's still a good idea for me to sell my bike. I went on an ACTS retreat this weekend and it was great. I made a lot of new friends, not that I don't have great friend on here, but I met a bunch of folks that have had way worse problems in life than I have and just talking I got a new sense of peace about the future. No I didn't come out of the weekend thinking I was going to lead the whole world to christianity nor do I even believe everything those guys believe but it was great fellowship for sure. A lot like all of you guys too.