2011 Yamaha FZ8 for sale

Rhyno54

I urgently need to sell my FZ8, hours were cut back at work and I can no longer afford to keep the bike. I'm willing to sell it less than what I owe on it, the bike was purchased through a Yamaha finance credit card and the buy out is $5800 but willing to sell it for less, will entertain offers, I am the 2nd owner bought it used in Sept 2014 with 6500 miles the bike now has 8300 miles on it now. Adult ridden and owned and never ridden hard or laid down. The bike was serviced at a local Yamaha dealership, it have all the original parts and will include a center stand with the purchase along with all original equipment and flash tune kit. The bike has mods as follows: Yoshimura Tidy Tail, Puig Frame Sliders and Wind screen, Two-Brothers Slip-on exhaust, CRG Brake and Clutch levers, CRG Bar End Mirrors, K&N Oil and Air Filter, Rear Spools, Pro Grip Tank Guards, FZ8 Radiator Cover(painted black), Renthal Handle Bar, Ogio Tail Bag and a flash tune done by FlashTune ECU. So anybody in the Sacramento CA area and are interested feel free to hit me up I can reached at [email protected] and am available from 9 am till 8 pm, thanks.

nightttime

Sorry to hear about your troubles man. I hope you can figure things out, maybe keep the bike or get what you need in a sale.