2009 FZ1 Brakes/Rear Shock

jared p

i have a bunch of spare parts, fellas over on the fz1 forum said the fz8 guys like to use our fz1 parts as good upgrades so, here ya go. i'm the same user name on the fz1 forum.

2009 FZ1 stock brake set up, master cylinder, lever, lines, calipers, pads, rotors, $125 or best offer

2009 FZ1 rear shock $SOLD

Last edited:

MikeC

Weekend Rider
i have a bunch of spare parts, fellas over on the fz1 forum said the fz8 guys like to use our fz1 parts as good upgrades so, here ya go. i'm the same user name on the fz1 forum.

2009 FZ1 stock brake set up, master cylinder, lever, lines, calipers, pads, rotors, $125 or best offer

2009 FZ1 rear shock $75 or best offer

buy em both for $150. i can get pic's up tonight when i get home from work. paypal only. i'll pay half the shipping cost, it's coming from seattle, washington and i'll quote it out for the buyer beforehand, no surprise costs here

Dang it, i just bought a FZ1 rear shock.

NORE

Can you upload a picture of the rear shock. Please.
Does it have rebound and compression adjustability?

[]V[]addog

well yeah i'll ship wherever but i have no idea on shipping costs to canada, we'd have to work that out via PM. and 9,000 miles on it so...14,000 ish km?

shoot me a PM
i think USPS is the best carrier for cross border.
I like in New Brunswick

parts are hard to come by around here

[]V[]addog

rear shock payment sent!
I havent even picked up my leftover 2011 yet! ha ha, got it discounted like crazy, and now I fixed peoples largest concern with this bike for cheap!
not too bad if I do say so myself.