SP Engineering exhaust?

cambo

Avid Rider
Does anybody have any insight into any of the SP engineering exhausts for the fz8? Specifically, I came across a couple of their cans through an ebay search...and can't decide between the two: Stubby Carbon GP and a "Big Bore". There aren't any fz8 youtube videos to bounce it off of...but on other bikes, I think it sounds amazing.

Here are a couple youtube clips that are swaying me towards trying it out. I really like the sound. Thoughts?

Stubby Carbon GP
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed84OtQozZE]Kawasaki Z750 on Dyno with SP Engineering Exhaust - YouTube[/ame]

Big Bore:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF8B6Tc7NWw]SP Engineering Big Bore on 2013 GSR 750 - YouTube[/ame]

cambo

Avid Rider
dude I can't help it. I have a fetish for exhaust sounds. I sit on youtube for hours and listen to exhauts notes of every car/motorcycle out there!

EDIT: every car/motorcycle out there...worth hearing* ;)

thach1130

well extract the mp3s for all those exhaust sounds and install speakers into your helmet. Put the playlist of exhaust on repeat while you ride. Problem solved. Boom, saved you a few hundred bucks. Maybe i'm tone deaf but all exhaust sound the same to me.

cambo

Avid Rider
well extract the mp3s for all those exhaust sounds and install speakers into your helmet. Put the playlist of exhaust on repeat while you ride. Problem solved. Boom, saved you a few hundred bucks. Maybe i'm tone deaf but all exhaust sound the same to me.

lmao dude! I cracked up over this, good shit lol!

master paper clip

U should start renting out exhaust since u like buying them so much, that way u can recoup some cash for more exhaust spending... Maybe one day find your 1 true exhaust

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Stop buying exhaust. You've gone through like 4 already. Save it and by an underbelly or midship one

dude I can't help it. I have a fetish for exhaust sounds. I sit on youtube for hours and listen to exhauts notes of every car/motorcycle out there!

EDIT: every car/motorcycle out there...worth hearing* ;)

Exactly, help out a fellow FZ rider, and single man biz. Marthy is great, and will do whatever it takes to get an awesome exhaust for you.

Side note, do you have a fuel controller with all these exhausts that you are doing?