Hi from Liverpool UK

ian1953

Hi all
Just like to give a brief intro, i have a White 2012 FZ8 Fazer, only just run it in, so not got the proper feel of it yet, but once the weather picks up, im sure i will, but the feel so far is very, very good
Have put a few extras on it already, Scorpion aftermarket End Can, Givi Mono Luggage Rack, extended front wheel mudguard, and extended rear hugger, engine protection bobbins.
I have had the 3 previous Fazer 600s, so as you can see, i am a Yamaha Fazer thoroughbred.
I am 59years old, ive been biking on and off for 42years, but been solid biking for 23years.
I like to do a lot of touring around the UK, but love my daily ride-outs when im not in work ( bit of fun time on the country roads ).
So now ive registered on this forum, hope to join in on a bit of banter, also pick up and give some tips on this fantastic bike

Cheers.....Ian

Welcome mate, I'm an ex pat, my Dad was from Birkenhead.

Hi Guys
Thanks for the warm welcome, what little time ive had for browsing has been good, it is a very good site, the photo ive posted is my bike at standard, done some aftermarket mods since then, so when photos taken, i will post them.

Cheers....Ian

PS. my biking buddy also has a FZ8, here is a photo of both together

Welcome Ian

Glad to c another gerry rider here, you will wait a long time for the weather to pick up here,, I have the same colour but the naked version,,,

Ride safe

:welcome: Ian. I'll echo it's nice to have another geezer on board. God I love those gold rims :drooling: Your bike looks great.

Back