Danmoto Billet rear sets

That's a bargain, I just picked up some Gilles rear sets that are at least 3x as much.

well the price is whats perked my interest! same as with the slip on carbon pipe! it was price that made me buy it and im happy with the purchase!

For $128, I'll try them...

Edit: Shipping is another $37 to the states. Might wait until they show up on the US side of the site.

Yeah, I saw them on their website but they didn't have the FZ8 version up. Nice find.

I was wondering...after reading many post about a number of other rear sets, will the gear shifter rod for the danmoto go behind the frame (like it currently does) or in front of the frame like other rear sets I have heard about?

They do look very nice? One of my standard foot pegs has started to rattle, it is a little annoying.

That;s a great price. They look wicked. However, I'm not so sure I want to change the position of my feet.

Yeah, I saw them on their website but they didn't have the FZ8 version up. Nice find.

I was wondering...after reading many post about a number of other rear sets, will the gear shifter rod for the danmoto go behind the frame (like it currently does) or in front of the frame like other rear sets I have heard about?

They do look very nice? One of my standard foot pegs has started to rattle, it is a little annoying.

Judging off the photo on the site it looks like it will go through the frame as there isnt any connecting rods or angles to space the shifter rod out past the frame

For $128, I'll try them...

Edit: Shipping is another $37 to the states. Might wait until they show up on the US side of the site.

The billet rear sets on the us site are $166 with free shipping. 128 plus 37 your saving a dollar by purchasing from the international site ;)

Omg I want one. I scraped my peg ridin in the canyons. I. Need these ones that are a little bit higher than stock

Hmm I'll try that cos after that scare I'm kind hesitant to lean the bike as much as I did before

Haha I did grind them once. And I almost fell lol.

The trick is to let up on your foot pressure when they touch. It's a little counter-intuative, but once you get them down, hold the bike with your knees and arms and let the road push up on the peg a little.

So. any you guys recieved a special package from china yet and have some feed back for us?

Back