Which Radiator Cover?

I can't decide. What do you all think?

Fazer 8

I prefer the look of the bottom one by far. I don't know if the size of the grille is not too big to protect the rad well, if that's what you're after. Looks pretty cool actually.

jassilamba

Thanks for the feedback.

Jassilamba, this is your fairing, right? Do you notice a difference while riding? BTW, I love the mirrors in the fairing pic.

Saute-vent Warrior pour FZ8 - ACCESSOIRES_br_ MOTOS - Habillages - Saute-vent - DPM - Disting Vente d'accessoires et équipements motos

I haven't received it yet, should be here sometime next week. Will let you guys know how it works. I ride on the highway and would love a little better wind protection.

One of the members here sold his(along with the bike), but I was able to see it in person. Its made from aluminum, and looks really nice.

jassilamba

Thanks for the feedback.

Jassilamba, this is your fairing, right? Do you notice a difference while riding? BTW, I love the mirrors in the fairing pic.

Saute-vent Warrior pour FZ8 - ACCESSOIRES_br_ MOTOS - Habillages - Saute-vent - DPM - Disting Vente d'accessoires et équipements motos

The fairing makes a decent amount of difference for me atleast. I did a little write up on the screen here - http://www.779cc.org/forum/product-reviews/4513-dpm-race-warrior-front-fairing.html

Also here is how my rad cover looks like (I plastidipped it black, as it matches the matt black of the engine, and the frame)

9 Lives

jassilamba

Where did you get that rad cover? Damn I wish I seen that one before I bought the Yamaha one, I have a Fazer.

I got it from a company in France, here is the link - Grille de radiateur, cache radiateur, protection de radiateur FZ1 Logo Fazer - ACCESSOIRES_br_ MOTOS - Accessoires - Grille de radiateur - Romatech - Disting Vente d'accessoires et équipements motos

The prices you see there have VAT included, so make an account, and then look at the product. Once you do that, you will see the price without the VAT (around 10% ~ 11%).

Shipping was not bad.

On that website, I actually found that one by searching for FZ1, and FZ8.

I did get the bottom one. I love the plasti dip idea. If I love it I will permanently paint it black.
Thanks for everyone's input and help.

DanS

Commuter
I did get the bottom one. I love the plasti dip idea. If I love it I will permanently paint it black.
Thanks for everyone's input and help.
That was my plan too but the plasti-dip is still holding up good after a year and half.