When The Bikes Put Away, How Do You Play?

Rotaryknight

I started to get into airguns now. Bought a Gamo Silent Cat and wow that thing shoots fast. Shot it with some 6g and 8g pellets. The 5g pellets will actually break the sound barrier and gives you that crack

I forgot how much fun these guns are, had them when I was younger. I was going to get a .22 rifle like a ruger 10/22 or a marlin xt-22 (love bolt rifles) but with Airguns I can actually shoot them in my backyard unless the neighbors gets too nosey.

F

fz8kansas

I started to get into airguns now. Bought a Gamo Silent Cat and wow that thing shoots fast. Shot it with some 6g and 8g pellets. The 5g pellets will actually break the sound barrier and gives you that crack

I forgot how much fun these guns are, had them when I was younger. I was going to get a .22 rifle like a ruger 10/22 or a marlin xt-22 (love bolt rifles) but with Airguns I can actually shoot them in my backyard unless the neighbors gets too nosey.

I suggest you go with the 10/22, excellent little gun and a bunch of fun. Been shooting one since 1974 and love them.

master paper clip

Me and my friends got into airsoft for a while, I hade a sweet ass bolt action sniper and a matrix sr-15ar..... NO ONE effed with me on the field that sniper was unfair and hurt like a son of a bitch

Last edited: