When The Bikes Put Away, How Do You Play?

DSmith

For those of us that live in cold climates and dont get to do much riding once the snow starts flying. What does everybody do for fun during winter?

If im not plowing the snow, Im usually playing in it.

Snowboarding, snowshoeing, ect. Would love to buy a sled too.

What do you guys do?

thach1130

I'm more of a ski person. Other than that, the other free time i have i spend taking stuff off the bike and adding stuff which normally would put the bike out of commission during the summer. Winter is a very dangerous time because with all the time you have off the bike you forget how adequate the bike is and end up making unnecessary purchases.

9 Lives

Sledding, can't wait for more snow. All the snow we had a couple of days ago are mostly gone, I hate this time of year the roads are to crappy for the bike and not enough snow for the sled. I love the freedom of sledding, no speed limits, no cops, stunting is encouraged.

Danger

Snowboarding/Skiing, Hiking/Snowshoeing, 4x4's, working on the Grand National, Traveling, going to Hockey, Basketball, or Football games.

MotoZen

I drive my car.

Reading these makes me wish my kid was older and I had some "me" time. As it is, 99% of my bike time is commuting.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

pigdog

while the season lasts i enjoy steaming dungenous crab (live) at least once a week along with a nice white wine & french bread.

Perron

Snowboarding, skating, studying...:)hbwall:) and wasting my time on Internet while looking on my desktop countdown!

121 days, 9 hours, 9 mins, 27 seconds until I can legally ride my bike again! I may sound like a freak but it was my first season of riding and I already can't wait to ride again!

master paper clip

Snowboarding, skating, studying...:)hbwall:) and wasting my time on Internet while looking on my desktop countdown!

121 days, 9 hours, 9 mins, 27 seconds until I can legally ride my bike again! I may sound like a freak but it was my first season of riding and I already can't wait to ride again!

U have legal restrections on what seasons ur allowed to ride your bike?

master paper clip

I used to have a really wicked tank set up for my turtles when I had them, but work got super busy and just didn't have the time anymore, had a red ear slider, map turtle and the little baby alligator snapper, he was my fav looked like a little dragon but turtles require a lot of attention and even more up keep

97audia4

I usually take two weeks off each month during the winter so I dont get burned out of the bucket. But during the winter months I spend time boarding when I can and working in my shop on new techniques for work and see what up and coming products are coming out and see if I can perfect them come summer time.

Brian_nyk

I drive my car.

Reading these makes me wish my kid was older and I had some "me" time. As it is, 99% of my bike time is commuting.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

I feel your pain my friend. I am in the same boat for a few more years