What does your username mean?

hypo

Yeah, I actually set up steam accounts for my two sons before they were 12. We play L4D, Counterstrike, and a few others... but mostly those two. I used to play a lot of EVE but once I got married I couldn't set aside an hour to run missions (or play all night long for that matter) so I let it go.

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
Hut - first three letters of my last name - Hutsell
RU - Radford University (where I went to college)
01 - 2001 when I graduated from RU

It has been a screen name I made up since I was in college.

Darknite

I wear an IIcon Variant Helmet...the guys at work said I looked like a cross between Darth Vader, Master Chief from the video game "Halo" and The "Dark Knight"..i.e Batman...thus the "Darknite" name :)

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
I wear an IIcon Variant Helmet...the guys at work said I looked like a cross between Darth Vader, Master Chief from the video game "Halo" and The "Dark Knight"..i.e Batman...thus the "Darknite" name :)

How about this guy?

RyanSterling

Suspension Mod Evangelist
Yeah, I actually set up steam accounts for my two sons before they were 12. We play L4D, Counterstrike, and a few others... but mostly those two. I used to play a lot of EVE but once I got married I couldn't set aside an hour to run missions (or play all night long for that matter) so I let it go.

I'm lucky enough that my GF is actually the one who got me in to games. She makes them for a living so she encourages me to play. Lately been doing Red Dead, but L4D 1 and 2 are two of my favorite games of all time.

V

Vapordan

Mine is my actual nickname - vapor - that I answer to. Somebody somewhere added the Dan and it stuck as well. So ya, vapordan is a real name. I insist on it!

rajdR

rajder became rajdR because u pronounce "R" as "ER" kinda haha, just a swedish spelling at "rider". Actually comes from my first cool snowboard 12 years ago wich is "Ride snowboards" :)