What do you plan to own next?

LedSled

I'm leaning more towards the new R1. I love my FZ8 but have come to realize that, even at 48, I do prefer the aggressive riding style of sportbikes...

I love the FZ8, perfect for me. Not into the fz-09 or 07.

If they bring these to the states it would be one of these...

XJR1300

CB1300

cb1300f
If not I'd probably have to go into debt and get a BMW or scale down and get this...

cb500f

R1Crasher

Having owned an MT-09 and just bought a new FZ8N, a few things I have noticed. Correct about the snatchy throttle on the MT, none on the FZ8. Gearbox on the FZ8 is almost as good as a Suzuki,.so praise indeed. Rear Suspension is far better on the FZ8 in stock trim. I think the angle of the rear shock on the MT09 is wrong and gives poor damping and rebound. Also the riding position is a bit more upright with your back straight..This makes you sat right on the rear of the shock.as it is mounted more length ways rather than vertical. Going over bumps it lacks control. The MT certainly feels like it has a bit more horsepower....Maybe I'm not revving the 8 hard enough yet.

New MT10 looks like it could be a thing to have.I Like the crossplane engine in the R1 I had a few years ago.

I also have a KTM 1190 Adventure for the longer rides and camping trips.

hlmiskelly

Up until last week I was planning on picking up the new Yamaha XSR700 when it became available in the US. But that has all changed with Yamaha's new XSR900, which should be available for ordering in the US in February with an April delivery. The question now is whether I go with the Yamaha classic racing "bumblebee" paint or the bare aluminum shown in this picture. Either way, this is going to be one fine bike to customize.

XSR900.jpg

dubmoto

Wow, that MT10 looks awesome. I was eyeing a S1000R, but if this makes it stateside it would make it to the top of the list

tiki

I'm looking at the Ninja 1000 or the GSX-S1000. The Suziki is FUCN sweet, and has everything I want( Abs, traction control, 4 cylinder)