What do you drive on 4 wheels?

grant696

Why not start up a thread about what we all drive when were not riding on two wheels. I will start.

C

Camo

Wife just bought a top of the range 2005 Honda Odyssey...I drive that when I have to, else I'm on the bike :)

lyric911

I don't have a picture handy, but I drive a 1999 Impreza 2.5 RS coupe. It's a little beat up on the driver's side quarter panel, but otherwise pretty good.

Künstler

I dont have any car,but I have a second bike for long distance.(BMW r1150rt).I ride only bikes,so I am a real biker...:)...Joke...:)

FZ1inNH

Administrator
2007 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab TRD Off-Road. I intend to own this till it stops running. Should be a LONG time because I put more miles on the bike than the truck per year. I have not turned 32k on this 2007 truck yet! :cool: In that same time, on three different bikes, I've logged 54k miles.

lothodon

Super Moderator
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT, two door, short box (hard to find now).

And I've got you beat, still under 30k miles.

Last edited:

FZER

Avid Rider
2007 Nissan Frontier Nismo Offroad 4x4. I'll never get rid of it. It's been everywhere and on everything, but only 58,000 miles. My wife drives an 09 Max, and I beg her all the time to let me drive it, yes we like Nissan. If I won the lotto I'd go straight to the Nissan dealership and order a GTR. Those things are sooo bad!

trixster8

2007 Nissan Frontier Nismo Offroad 4x4. I'll never get rid of it. It's been everywhere and on everything, but only 58,000 miles. My wife drives an 09 Max, and I beg her all the time to let me drive it, yes we like Nissan. If I won the lotto I'd go straight to the Nissan dealership and order a GTR. Those things are sooo bad!

GTRs are awsome! Speaking of lotto, is anyone here trying for this huge Megaball?

Anyway, I just got this 2010 GMC Sierra 6.2L and love it. It's not the "greenest" vehicle on the road, but my bike helps balance that out.

TeleRob

Big Red

2006 Toyota Tundra 4.7L
Need new tires and wheels though.

Best part is the ride and stereo system.
JL Audio XD700/5 Amplifier, Sony deck, Infinity speakers and a subwoofer

Last edited:

crspangenberg

2006 Chevy Silverado 1500

2006 Chevy Silverado 1500
Stole it from work for a measly $1800 :)
She has a flat right now, but I'm getting new tires this weekend and possibly wheels :)