What do you drive on 4 wheels?

Perron

My small but cheap on gas student car (getting rid of it this summer for something bigger like a dodge charger sxt plus or something like that):

2004 Saturn Ion:

thach1130

An update for me.

The weather is getting warmer and it is getting hard to choose these days, don't know if i should ride topless or naked.

2013 Audi TTS.

mrarmy300

Pillion
3 cars and a bike? that's just silly

I'm trying to sell the Vette, but keeping both supercharged GPs. Nearly as fast and WAY better in snow :D

Rosco

Pillion
2014 Subaru Forester XT - Turbocharged, 250 hp. Lots of fun for a soccer-mom mobile. Pic of my babies next to each other.

Ryandi2

i have a 2009 TC..its ok. miss my trucks.. but i put 70+ miles one way to work everyday so its a little easier on fuel..

bauers007

2014 Subaru Forester XT - Turbocharged, 250 hp. Lots of fun for a soccer-mom mobile. Pic of my babies next to each other.

We moved from CO to MN about a year and a half ago...it's amazing how many Subarus are out there vs the Midwest. But they are fun to drive and handle the mountains better than any other car. We considered the 2014 Forester when car shopping this spring. How do you like yours?

Rosco

Pillion
We moved from CO to MN about a year and a half ago...it's amazing how many Subarus are out there vs the Midwest. But they are fun to drive and handle the mountains better than any other car. We considered the 2014 Forester when car shopping this spring. How do you like yours?

I love it. Smooth with fantastic gas mileage when driving [responsibly] to work. On the weekends I can turn on "Race Car Mode" (Subaru calls it "Sport #") and power through the mountains without breaking a sweat. A little more versatile than a WRX/STI, and if I wanna go faster I just ride my 8. :)

HeresMyMind

I've had a bunch of turbo and supercharged sports cars, now I have my pig of a mini-SUV, and i love it, AT tires, 1" lift. skid plate, just drive it.

-B

03 forester 5 speed, xs. 2.5 non turbo. obx catback exhaust, skid plate, headlight retrofit, tint and wrx seats, stereo upgraded.