What do you do to afford your FZ8?

Fazer 8

Nothing much interesting here - software QA, not something anyone much has heard of unless they work in enterprise IT. Nothing exciting to take a picture of, although I do have a reasonably nice view out my window (but again, not exciting).

IanLeMasters

Freelance photographer. I shoot cars, bikes, aircraft. And I have accounts set up with 10 car dealerships to shoot their inventory for their inventory on line.

Sometimes I shoot people and cut off their heads. :) with a camera of course.

Rosco

Pillion
Production Artist/Designer (basically graphic design). Most artists (in advertising) aren't good at math, so I'm the guy that makes sure the billboard/magazine ad/web banner/retail display fixture/etc. actually looks nice and fits where it's supposed to.

myklobe

I manage an Infrastructure Automation team (DevOps model) for Alert Logic, a Security as a Service provider. My group automates physical and cloud-based data center deployments.

Last edited:
J

jer

North Carolina State Trooper

I seem to be one of the holdouts to remove the rear fender, integrated lights, etc. What do you enforce in NC, do you ticket people for those changes? My wife is hoping a couple job leads win pan out in NC, in NJ now. Also, would you ticket an out of state rider for something that's not illegal in someone's home state?