What do you do to afford your FZ8?

eru000

NOC Engineer (Networks Operations Center) for a hosting company. Basically we host other company's websites/apps.

ARFZ8

Do you supervise all of the donation buses? We have one that comes to my job every 2 months I think.

We have a couple of buses and we also do inside setups whenever a place has a large room we can use. I basically make sure the blood drive goes smoothly.

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
We have a couple of buses and we also do inside setups whenever a place has a large room we can use. I basically make sure the blood drive goes smoothly.

I ask cause we had a bus come by twice this year to do donations.... Thought maybe I met you already lol

A_G

I'm a mechanic, I work on paratransit vehicles. I also work on cng vehicles (i have a license) and it's right at the beginning of ac season so I make quite a bit on the side

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

myklobe

Software Engineer, but I am currently managing a group of DevOps style software engineers that write automation code & tooling for a security SaaS company.

Last edited:

bauers007

Who do you work for? Delta? I'm an EX-Con (Continental) currently getting a paycheck from united.

You'd think being in MSP it would be DL, but I work for AA. I decided to leave the industry a few years ago and left NW/DL, but had to come back. Short airline career so far, but two merger reorganizations later I still love it. It's a fun industry, isn't it?

bimmertech12

I curse at these stupid overengineered pieces of shit on a daily basis