Took The Bike...

Ramekin

...on a two hour ride for my birthday. Had a great time with a bunch of people from Georgia.

The more I ride this bike the more I fall in love with it. I really think this is the perfect bike I have always been longing for. Anyway, if you guys are interested in the video from my b-day right check it out below.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE67b1Qox14]Clips From My Birthday - YouTube[/ame]

Also, how long until we can mention that the FZ8 chick section is totally empty... :p

FZER

Avid Rider
Cool, I have a friend in Gainesville that coaches at West Hall High School I think.

D

Deleted member 438

Happy belated birthday. Did you buy your bike anything for your b-day?

Hereward

Talking of bits for the bike, your problem of "numb hands and hard grips" I too had it, and again I thought it was just me.........after a year I have to say I came to the conclusion it wasn't me! Just swaped the grips for a set of medium density (125mm long 22/25mm bar diamiter open ended) and first good distance ride out and not an ache or numb hand in sight.....even though I was preocupied with how the grips felt. Simply as mud to change and cheap to replace. Probubley the cheapest and quickest way to improve an already great bike!

lyric911

Talking of bits for the bike, your problem of "numb hands and hard grips" I too had it, and again I thought it was just me.........after a year I have to say I came to the conclusion it wasn't me! Just swaped the grips for a set of medium density (125mm long 22/25mm bar diamiter open ended) and first good distance ride out and not an ache or numb hand in sight.....even though I was preocupied with how the grips felt. Simply as mud to change and cheap to replace. Probubley the cheapest and quickest way to improve an already great bike!

If your hands hurt, you're probably gripping too hard and have your arms too rigid/straight. If the grips help, great, though.

Hereward

Yeah did the flap your arms keep them lose, light grip on the bars.........didn't help LOL I think it's more my prefared seating position which is at the back of the seat, so I tend to be leaning foreward slightly rather than being completly bolt upright, I take most of the strain by griping with my legs but I tend to lock my arms on heavy brakeing and acceleration........Had the grip issue for the past year but was living with it, I had to change the grips after the bars got bent (see bike knocked over) so I took the opertunity to ghange the grips for softer ones....I certainly noticed the diference straight away.

grant696

I enjoy all of your videos, I'm subscribed actually. Do you think that you could post an acceleration video of your bike?