Suggestion for a Suggestion Section, lol

xpertsnowcarver

The Sneaky Butcher
Maybe a section (because I've seen on many other forums I participate on) for Site Suggestions. This section is where one can publicly post an issue or suggestion, so other people can chime in if they share the same issue or thought.

So... The problem I seem to have is: When I click the link to subscribe to a thread. After I choose my options, I am taken to the redirection screen. But! It redirects me to a dead page, so I have to use the "Back" button. Am I the only one this happens to?

xpertsnowcarver

The Sneaky Butcher
Oh no. Not just this thread. Here's a picture of what I mean.

This page comes up after any thread I chose to subscribe to. I highlighted the link in the bar.

Admin

Founder
Staff member
I think I have it figured out... .htaccess error.. let me know if it works for you .. seems ok to me now..

Dennis

xpertsnowcarver

The Sneaky Butcher
A couple other site issues I'm noticing. I'm only mentioning them now, so all the little errors can be mended before this forum blows up with many new members next year. :D

In my UserCP, it shows I have Rep of 11 points. But, on the home page, its shows 0 points.

..... Hmmmm.... I can't recall where I noticed the other error. I'll post when I see it again. :)