Special FZ8 Video

Ramekin

A bunch of people wanted me to do something special for my 100th video upload to youtube. In edition, I've since gone over 4,000 subscribers, so I thought it would be nice to do a fun video to celebrate.

I'm currently working on the video still, but I will post in here once it's done for you guys to check out.

Meanwhile... a single screenshot teaser... :)

Ramekin

I uploaded a teaser today. It's currently unlisted. Since we are all FZ8 brothers you guys can be the first to check out the teaser :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nOD1iceFM8]Teaser... - YouTube[/ame]

mikefz8

That was cool but more like a YouTube fart not a very good teaser! Now hurry up and release the whole thing

Ramekin

That was cool but more like a YouTube fart not a very good teaser! Now hurry up and release the whole thing
Ha! I'm working on it! I just wanted to get up what I had done to see if people got excited about it.

LOL @ the fart!

Ramekin

And make sure I don't see "this video is not available in your country" as with this teaser :)
lol, weird... there is no notice of the video being blocked in any countries or anything... :(

The real video will be good to go though. All music in it is CC3 compliant.

Scatt-Man

Was cooler than I was expecting. Also loved your FZ8 videos after discovering them a few weeks ago. Laughed at the glove drop. :3