So I went to Revzilla's new store in Philly

97audia4

I was in the area for a hockey tournament with some college friends and I decided to check out their store out. First thing I see walking in is that is an FZ-09, in person it is a stunning bike for sure. Once my chubby went down from that I made my way inside and was just in awe about how much stuff they have there. Its mostly gear but there is a wide range of quality gear on every wall. Staff was super nice and very knowledgeable. I was so pleased with how awesome the store is and the staff inside that next time Ill be making the hour and half trip from home to go buy there again.

Of course I could walk out there with out something so I picked this up.

pajkrubi

I've always wanted to go down there! Maybe the next time we're around philly I'll have to tell the wife we're gonna swing by. She's a rider too though so she'll probably enjoy it as well. I buy pretty much everything through them anyway because they always have the lowest price or will price match to the lowest and because they're in PA I get everything in one or two days max with basic shipping. How big was the place? Was it like warehouse big??

FZ8Panda

Awesome. Good to know the store is worth the trip. I'm planning on taking a trip down there next season. Nice helmet btw! Been looking at a internal drop down visor helmet myself. If you don't mind me asking, how dark is the tint on the drop down visor? Seems as though a lot of the drop down visors aren't dark enough even if you end up purchasing a set of "dark smoke" visor.

97audia4

Awesome. Good to know the store is worth the trip. I'm planning on taking a trip down there next season. Nice helmet btw! Been looking at a internal drop down visor helmet myself. If you don't mind me asking, how dark is the tint on the drop down visor? Seems as though a lot of the drop down visors aren't dark enough even if you end up purchasing a set of "dark smoke" visor.

Havnt had a chance to use it yet but for me it looks like it will be plenty dark I dont plan on having it down much I prefer a clear shield unless the sun is in my eyes.

97audia4

I've always wanted to go down there! Maybe the next time we're around philly I'll have to tell the wife we're gonna swing by. She's a rider too though so she'll probably enjoy it as well. I buy pretty much everything through them anyway because they always have the lowest price or will price match to the lowest and because they're in PA I get everything in one or two days max with basic shipping. How big was the place? Was it like warehouse big??

Yea I was on their site looking at some pants and was going to order but figured id like to go see them and talk to an actual person instead of on the phone or email.

I would say its about 4000 sq feet but its got everything from race suits in stock to boots and socks.

Rotaryknight

I got all my gear at their botique store in the naval yard. Last time I was there, there was a fellow FZ8 owner there buying a jacket I think.

There are rarely any brick and mortar stores for gear, the only ones I know of in the area is Revzilla and Cycle Gear on Baltimore pike in Springfield, PA. They are great for seeing the gear first hand.

97audia4

I got all my gear at their botique store in the naval yard. Last time I was there, there was a fellow FZ8 owner there buying a jacket I think.

There are rarely any brick and mortar stores for gear, the only ones I know of in the area is Revzilla and Cycle Gear on Baltimore pike in Springfield, PA. They are great for seeing the gear first hand.

call me old fashion but I actually like to still to people and get some advice some call center in india.

pajkrubi

The dealer I bought my FZ8 from in camp hill, PA (yamaha triumph of camp hill) had a HUGE selection of gear but typical to a dealership it was overpriced. It would be a good place to go try on things and look at in person though before buying online. It was a very large dealership and they had amazing stock on bikes, gear and aftermarket parts.

Bill

Hi all
Just bought a new fz8 , wondering where you can all recommend a great site or two for after market accessories
Thanks Bill

MotoZen

I went to the store once and was pretty impressed, although I'm not a huge fan of the guy that helped me out. I order almost all of my gear from there.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

97audia4

I went to the store once and was pretty impressed, although I'm not a huge fan of the guy that helped me out. I order almost all of my gear from there.

I think know what you mean, I'm a husky guy and the little skinny old dude didn't seem to take me serious as a rider. Brushed it off as a personal problem not the company's probelm.

97audia4

I think know what you mean, I'm a husky guy and the little skinny old dude didn't seem to take me serious as a rider. Brushed it off as a personal problem not the company's probelm.

MotoZen

Did he have long gray hair? If so, it's the same guy. He convinced me to buy some pretty nice winter gloves, but for what I paid I could have almost gotten heated ones.

9 Lives

Rotaryknight

the short skinny old guy?

He used to race bikes at tracks around the country when he was younger, he broke his leg during a crash and rarely ride anymore. When my friend rode his 2013 GSXR 1000 25th edition there, his eyes was pretty much wide open because he crashed on a GSXR I think.

He does have a bit of an ego.

97audia4

the short skinny old guy?

He used to race bikes at tracks around the country when he was younger, he broke his leg during a crash and rarely ride anymore. When my friend rode his 2013 GSXR 1000 25th edition there, his eyes was pretty much wide open because he crashed on a GSXR I think.

He does have a bit of an ego.

yea its him, I could tell something was wrong by the way he walked.