Sigh...

FZ8Panda

New York Legislator says nobody should ever ride a motorcycle - Motorcycle news : General news - Visordown

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...er-ride-a-bicycle-in-suffolk-county-1.7057107

I vaguely heard about this on the local news but never looked into it. IMHO Long Island, NY has one of the most dangerous roadways for anybody on two wheels, motorized or not. Then you read what this pompous idiot has to say about it. All after a mother on a bicycle got hit by an inattentive driver of a car. The driver of course stated the classic line "I didn't see her" and of course all this happened in the town of West Islip, where Legislator Barraga calls home. I don't know about y'all but this guy to me is an absolute ahole. Sigh, a Suffolk County legislator at its best...

Maybe he's just mad he can't ride anything with two wheels?? :D

Last edited:

DSmith

Well, the American people need regulations in their lives. People can't be trusted to make decisions for themselves anymore. It's a dangerous world out there. Without heavy goverment regulations of our daily lives, life as we know it would be way too dangerous. Good thing we have brilliant men like Mr. Barraga to guide us through such a scary world. I just wish our elected officials would have more input in what we can eat and drink and drive and say and do.
:bs2:
Screw Politicians, they all suck.

FZ8Panda

Well, the American people need regulations in their lives. People can't be trusted to make decisions for themselves anymore. It's a dangerous world out there. Without heavy goverment regulations of our daily lives, life as we know it would be way too dangerous. Good thing we have brilliant men like Mr. Barraga to guide us through such a scary world. I just wish our elected officials would have more input in what we can eat and drink and drive and say and do.
:bs2:
Screw Politicians, they all suck.

Amen to that brotha. These ppl got their head so far up their arse. :disapprove: