Selling Icon Field Armor Boots Cheap!

Glovik

I'm selling my basically brand new pair of size 14 Icon Field Armor Boots for $90. Selling from Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

I bought them last year and have only ridden in them for 2 small trips totally about 20miles. No marks/scuffs/dirt/wear/tear/smells/anything. They still have inspection stickers on the bottom of the boot.

They just aren't the boot for me. I bought them to have an ultra heavy duty boot for when I'm making trips to Chicago and back, but they are just a little too much boot for me.

When you're strapping them on, you basically feel like you are wearing Robocop boots.

Like I said, nothing wrong with the boot, I'm just too used to wearing work type boots and want something slightly simpler.

I bought them for $150 new and basically selling them half priced as a hookup to fellow forum fz8 riders. If no one wants them, I'll end up throwing them on eBay for more. I just hate putting stuff on eBay and waiting all summer to sell. Shipping is gonna cost me about $12 to get the USPS box, but I'll eat the shipping.

Comes in original Box!!!! =-0

Someone snag my boots! Give yourself a new saftey mod for your feet!

a6e7e3eh.jpg

u2a4are6.jpg

uneqasav.jpg

a4umy8u9.jpg

Back