Sellers are asses and people are stupid

Kardiac996

wow thats nuts.

I went ahead and reported it on ebay for misleading title.

This person has a few other listings doing the same thing.

Last edited:

reALIGNed

no wrong doing on the sellers part, if people are that stupid, then so be it. Dumbass's are everywhere, its kind of like paying athletes (NFL) millions of dollars a year to "play" football, when doctors, war heroes (vets), and the hard working person will never see this kind of money. And yet most (fans) agree with the athletes pay, and show full support.

JSP

Administrator
Reported. And it is wrong on the seller trying to intentionally scam people. Yeah, people should read closer, but they are still purposely trying to scam.

reALIGNed

report all you want, the seller has covered his ass by clearly stating its a box. I agree, the seller has wrong intentions,......but, he is also stating what it is. Did you ever hear the saying "I wish I had some swamp land to sell", same thing, there will always be a fool willing to buy it.....even a pet rock. google it once.

PET ROCK - 1970's Fad & Gag Gift - Again!

Last edited:

skooter65

report all you want, the seller has covered his ass by clearly stating its a box. I agree, the seller has wrong intentions,......but, he is also stating what it is.

I would agree if the seller was not intentionally trying to mislead people. I mean making the word "BOX" smaller and grayed out in the title, filling in all of the information for the phone in the detail box, and placing an excessive amount of space between the description of the phone and the statement saying that it is a box only so you have to scroll is malicious to me. Heck, check out their feedback, they have done this once before.

Shame on people like him, and shame on the bidders for not reading thoroughly.

Edit: And someone just paid $280 for a box :headshake:

Last edited:

reALIGNed

too funny, the auction ended at $280.00 with 42 bidders. :rof: read the fine print people, remember?

Last edited:

reALIGNed

see my avatar? this is our nations ignorance and we allow it? just showing the stupidity, it is everywhere!

thach1130

The sellers is like modern day version of robin hood. Taking moneys from the stupid, unfortunately the moneys won't be distribute among us. Some people are paying for a very expensive lesson.

Bajaedition

see my avatar? this is our nations ignorance and we allow it? just showing the stupidity, it is everywhere!
I love it
I stopped into the gift store at a national park and was going get a keychain as a memento.
turned it over and it said, "Made in China". Sheesh in a national park and we still cant sell USA made stuff

thach1130

I love it
I stopped into the gift store at a national park and was going get a keychain as a memento.
turned it over and it said, "Made in China". Sheesh in a national park and we still cant sell USA made stuff

National park? Try all the small gift shop within all the national museum and memorial around the D.C. area. You won't find any "made in USA" stuff.

reALIGNed

Better yet, walk through your local "USA" Harley Davidson dealer, and check out all the China products, boots, gloves, jackets etc., a total joke.........and we somehow permit this?
And this is my point.........if someone on e-bay can sell a small empty box for $280.00, then good for them.

Last edited:

Bajaedition

Better yet, walk through your local "USA" Harley Davidson dealer, and check out all the China products, boots, gloves, jackets etc., a total joke.........and we somehow permit this?
And this is my point.........if someone on e-bay can sell a small empty box for $280.00, then good for them.
ever notice Harley no longer claims to be made in the USA?
that is because if 60 percent of the end product is not made in the USA you can not claim that. Now they are the "MOTOR COMPANY"

thach1130

Hey look, here's more stupid people that got con. This guy bought a picture of a Xbox 360 for $750. Lol. Too bad for this guy that we never discovered this and report it like we did with the ads i talked about.

Yahoo!

Bajaedition

ebay
where you buy a item unseen
that you have never touched
from a place you have no address
and you wonder why it is known as the home of the scammer
I know I said it earlier, but it just goes to show how many scams are on there

DSmith

Never bought anything from ebay and never will. I try to buy from local stores if i can. Or if i buy online i make sure its from a reputable store with a real brick and motar warehouse/store. Too many assholes tryin to screw you over in this day and age.

Bajaedition

Never bought anything from ebay and never will. I try to buy from local stores if i can. Or if i buy online i make sure its from a reputable store with a real brick and motar warehouse/store. Too many assholes tryin to screw you over in this day and age.

I think if we supported more small businesses and the big megacompanies could no longer destroy the small guys our economy would be in better shape. but instead we go for best price at the expense of local jobs and wonder why we have been in a recession for the last 5 years