returning member.. I hope

[]V[]addog

Hey all, I sold my fazer 8 back about 7 years ago, i was rocking a yamaha warrior 1700 for the last 6ish years and i got the itch to drive standard riding postion on a cool looking bike again.
I've foudn one decetly close to me. a 2013 with around 9000km on it, looks to be in mint shape... for picsture and videos at least.
It has no mods, and i loved the look of the belly pan i had, and a nice exhaust, so hoping I can still find a few parts for this bike.
I was also consifering an fz09... but i just dont like the look of them as much, even if they have that sweet tripple engine...
the heart wants what the heart wants, lol
PS: in located in Canda and its not really bike season, lol

Stan

Welcome back! The fazer 8 is now a pretty rare bike.
I have a 2012 with near 60k km on it now, also in Canada.

Next bike might be an FJR, for longer trips, but who knows. The Fazer is doing the job just fine still.

[]V[]addog

i ended up grabbing it! the bike is MINT! like new honestly. now i have to start looking for upgrades. lol. much harder to find.
I'll post some better pics when spring hits and i can clean it up, etc.

bikedesigner

I just picked up my 2010 FZ8 with 13k kms on it! Barely run in!! Loving it so far, other than being softly sprung it’s an awesome bit of kitIMG_2117.jpeg

rdub231

Just picked up a 2010 as well, with 10k miles on it. Really enjoying this bike! Came with some great upgrades - Two Brothers exhaust, Puig windscreen and mirrors, fender delete, center stand, bottom fairings, and Yamaha bags. All I’m doing is putting new tires on it.