Range Rover VS bikers...

97audia4

Personally I have gone back and fourth with who was wrong and I keep coming back to both parties were but at the same time who their right mind trys to stop an SUV with a bike? Its a hard price to pay for being a arrogant ******* thinking you own the road then a brake check turns into a reality check and you cant walk anymore because of it.

RoadKill

yeah i know all the facts. that's why i have the opinion i do. i think they all parties involved handled things incorrectly. i know i wouldn't run someone over to get away from someone else, i would never be able to get rid of the guilt.

BigOleChalupa

That man did nothing wrong but protect his family from a giant mob like any self respecting man would do when faced in a mob situation, point proven by the fact that nypd also agrees that he didn't do anything unjustified .... His actions are a direct result of the bikers and there choices, cause at the end of the day this entire situation wouldn't have even existed if it weren't for the bikers "trying " to act like there cool and own the road

Fully agree with Master Paper Clip here..... And anyone with a family "should" feel the same.
Roadkill, it's not that he gunned down the scumbag on purpose...he was getting the FU&K away from all the other people destroying his vehicle and trying to get in. That simple man.. I see you're from Brooklyn NY.. Do you know these guys or something? Are you sticking up for them and their actions because they're your buddies?

BIGO

cambo

Avid Rider
i know i wouldn't run someone over to get away from someone else, i would never be able to get rid of the guilt.

I don't know about you man, but you know what guilt I'd never be able to rid myself of? The guilt of losing my wife or son or any loved one because I was too soft and cared more about some stranger's feelings or well-being.

Eff that noise, you guys all know I'm a "lover" more than a "fighter"...and I always try to avoid confrontation...but there will be a special place in hell reserved for me after what I'll do to somebody if they ever threaten my wife or son.

Running a fool over would be going easy on him.

Last edited:

b-eock

He wasn't sticking up for anyone. He was simply stating he couldn't handle the guilt of running someone over.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 4

master paper clip

The fact that that guy can't walk does really suck , that's something no one should have to deal with... But don't blame the guy in the SUV for trying to run from people assaulting his vehicle and putting his family in harms way. If blame is to be put on anyone for that guys conditions it's the man on the white bike and every idiot that started attacking the truck for his brake check failing, your not wrong for having your opinion that's fine and I do agree with it somewhat but not with blaming the SUV driver for anything

master paper clip

And it been confirmed that when the Crowd approached the SUV initially they started punching the vehicle and cutting the tires in an uproar, from the mouth of an undercover cop on scene that has stepped forward.

ssky0078

And it been confirmed that when the Crowd approached the SUV initially they started punching the vehicle and cutting the tires in an uproar, from the mouth of an undercover cop on scene that has stepped forward.

Legally speaking I believe they can then begin to charge everyone else with unlawful imprisonment. I hope the DA goes hard after these punks. They need to make a clear, swift broad series of arrests to send a message and hopefully these hooligan will respect the law again

After watching the full video today I feel less sympathy for the bikers, riding on the wrong side of the road, riding on the sidewalks, running stop signs and red lights... the way I see it is they were asking for it.

master paper clip

Lmao what a joke, he can say all what ever he wants but the video and eye witness testimony says differently then the bs he is trying to sell.... For someone not trying to cause a confrontation he sure didn't make any effort to change lanes safe.... He was in te SUV drivers lane before he was even past the truck, what he needs to do is stop being a coward hiding behind his lawyer and accept responsibility for his actions

ssky0078

Lmao what a joke, he can say all what ever he wants but the video and eye witness testimony says differently then the bs he is trying to sell.... For someone not trying to cause a confrontation he sure didn't make any effort to change lanes safe.... He was in te SUV drivers lane before he was even past the truck, what he needs to do is stop being a coward hiding behind his lawyer and accept responsibility for his actions

Maybe it's a different where he's from.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is]SHAGGY - IT WASNT ME - YouTube[/ame]

IT WASN'T ME

Caught me lane sharing - It Wasn't Me.
Caught me no turn signal - It Wasn't Me.
Caught me Unsafe Lane Change - It Wasn't Me.
Caught me Stopping in the Road - It Wasn't Me.
CAUGHT ME ON CAMERA - IT WASN'T ME.

I tell her that I'm sorry for the thing that I've caused
I've been listening to your reason and it makes no sense at all.
I should tell them that I'm sorry for the thing that I've caused.
You may think you're a player but your completely LOST.