Progressive International Motorcycle Shows

I'll be going this Saturday. Hoping I'll get to demo a few bikes. :D

Here is some more info:

List of Exhibitors

Floorplan

Last edited:

xpertsnowcarver

The Sneaky Butcher
I had an OUTSTANDING time at the Progressive International Motorcycle Show.

Highlights:
100+ bikes to get an upclose look. Sit on them and even ride them. Unfortunately, due to the bad weather conditions, a lot of demos were cancelled, except for the Can-Ams.

Jason Britton and has No Limit crew were once again impressing the crowed with his unique style and stunts. He was there to give autographs. I was going to have him sign my new Shoei helmet too, but the line was so long!

Rickey Gadson, the Kawasaki drag racers, was also there signing autographs. It's just so much better to meet these people in person, shake their hand, and introduce yourself.

I FINALLY saw the new 2011 FZ8 for the first time. I think this forum is going to blow up this following year because EVERYONE was checking those bikes out. There were two of them in Raven Black. One was the base model. Another had a few accessories on it - Yamaha Gas-Tank Bag, Passenger Handle Grips, Radiator Cover, Fly Screen, and Engine Guard.

Unfortunately, I forgot my camera. I regretted not making a reminder for myself. My cell phone died half way, so I couldn't take many pictures or record video. Here is the footage I was able to get.

I definitely look forward to going again. Hopefully the weather will be much better next time. I definitely want to demo some bikes. WORD OF ADVISE!! If you want to demo a bike, you need to be there EARLY!!! At the Long Beach Convention Center, you don't even need to pay for the show to get to the demo area and ride some bikes around.

Last edited:

xpertsnowcarver

The Sneaky Butcher
I forgot to mention that picture you see above with the blue wheel.

One gentleman was demonstrating a very inexpensive piece of equipment for changing tires on wheels ranging from 10" to 21" in diameter. I believe it will change any rim between 3" to 15" wide. It had no hydraulic system on it. It was nothing but bars and leverage. He sold me on it because of how easy he made the installation look. The price of this equipment you ask?? Only $640!!! Its was on sale for $550 at the show!!! I wish I was able to fit it in my budget. I suppose I'll wait till the next show. :D