Oh what fun

highoctane

Canyon Carver
Just wanted to share, I have not been active riding in 20 yrs and went out and bought the fz8 Oh what fun this bike is!

djcecil

i was off a bike for 9 years, and have not stop grinning since i got this bike, even in the rain i am happy.

H

Hoover

I have riden since I was 16, This is my 21st bike. I took a couple of years off as I sold my last 2 bikes to help fund some business ventures that worked out ok.
By a long, long way, this bike has given me more 'smiles per miles' than any other bike I have ever owned. Cheap and 'moddable'.

My social life has revolved around fellow riders for years, and I have never seen a machine that has evoked so many positive comments from such a broad cross-section of enthusiasts. It genuinely is the best effort the 'big 4' have done in years to attract a buyer that is not interested in riding a couch or scrunching themselves up under a wussy little fairing "because It's fast".

Bravo Yamaha for stepping up.

My first Yammy since my 1980 YPVS 350 LC.

mano1192

I agree, coming from riding dirt for over 20 years, this was my first streetbike. Didnt know what to expect, all I know now is that the bar has been set very high for whatever my next bike ends up being!

Texasfz8

This is not my first bike, first sport bike or naked bike - but it is the best I have ever owned. Absolutely love this bike - and it is quickly becoming the best I have ever owned.

highoctane

Canyon Carver
This is a step up from my old rd400 and 650 special also the first brand new bike. they have changed alot. I get allot of compliments. I just smile
Most have not seen this bike before
I havnt seen one yet. I just had to have it. Thanks for the replies

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk