Nor Cal Happenings

Hey everyone- I thought I'd start up a Northern California thread for anyone in the area. I live in Sacramento and ride all over the Sierras and the Coast. I usually do rides up around Wentworth Springs, Mosquito Ridge Road, Lake Berryessa, Lake Comanche, anywhere in Amador County, Hwy 49 up by Downeyville and as far as the coast goes, Skaggs rd and Annapolis are my favorites. :welcome:

Woody146

Banned
I'm not up that far...I'm down in Bay Area...ride along the coast and through mountains all the time.

pigdog

im in novato, 12mi west of sears point raceway (or what ever their calling it ) when its hot i ride up hwy 1. another favorite ride is up mt. tamalpias, down the other side to stinson beach then up hwy 1 to pt. reyas then home

FZL8er

I picked up my FZ8 about a week ago. I live on the SF peninsula and would be down for a ride around the area on the weekend. Keep me posted about any events!

Woody146

Banned
Sweet! Welcome!! There are three of us that have actually met up...haven't gone up to sf yet...mainly ride around highway 35 and 1

FZL8er

Cool. I live in Redwood City. Skyline blvd is pretty easy to get to from my place. We should meet some time up at Alice's Restaurant or on the coast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woody146

Banned
Cool. I live in Redwood City. Skyline blvd is pretty easy to get to from my place. We should meet some time up at Alice's Restaurant or on the coast.

My thoughts exactly! Sweet!! Yea..I think they are doing an fz8 coast ride today..my bike has no ecu right now though.

Woody146

Banned
Yeah, I need a little bit more notice :) what's up with your ecu? Getting it re-flashed?

Lol yea I know that..it was just an FYI..but they never went anyways..only jumbo(fellow forum member in sj)

Yuuuuup!! Getting it reflashed so I will have 110hp at the rear!!!!

FZL8er

Lol yea I know that..it was just an FYI..but they never went anyways..only jumbo(fellow forum member in sj)

Yuuuuup!! Getting it reflashed so I will have 110hp at the rear!!!!

Yeah, let's plan something for one of the next weekends!
110whp? Just by flashing the ecu or other performance upgrades?

Woody146

Banned
I'm down man!

K&n intake, air box mod, graves smog block off plates, and graves full exhaust system, and ecu will unleash the beast as they say