New to the Forum

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
Hi all. My name is Matt. I have had my eye on an FZ8 for a couple months now. I have been riding for a couple of years on a 1992 Honda CB750. Looking to upgrade this spring hopefully.

:cool:

kbrink

Welcome to the forum. Coming off of a nighthawk, you'll love the FZ8, it should be a good fit for ya!

And "stay classy San Diego" :rof:

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
Well, I definitely am looking to buy used with low miles. Buying a bike new might have its advantages, but the price tag outweighs them. Other than craigslist, FZ8 forums, and cycletrader, does anyone have any suggestions as to where I might find a low mileage FZ8 (under 5,000 miles) 2010-2011 model?

D

DJK1505

I haven't seen but 2 used for sale, one shleeve had listed on here and another wrecked I have bought a few pieces off on ebay. I have seen them on ebay for 6900 I think. Other than that wait a few more months, I am sure one will pop up again!

hypo

give it another season and you might find one. They just hit the states last year, and naked is still catching on.

Welcome to the forums!!

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
I might have found one on craigslist in my general vicinity. 2011 Model with 300 miles. I got a reply from the owner, now just waiting on some more pics.

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
FZ8 on its way home